5.1.1_r19 (LMY48T) to 5.1.1_r25 (LMY48X)
Changes for the Nexus 6 Global, 7 2013 LTE, 9 LTE, and 10
This page includes changes made to the Android Open Source Project between two
specific releases. It does not include any changes in any proprietary
components included by Google or any hardware manufacturer.
This page was generated by a re-implemented script based on scripts from Funky Android Ltd. In turn, those scripts
were a modified version of this
script written by JBQ.
Please do not copy or link to this content without attributing this site, Funky Android Ltd, and JBQ for the original script.
Projects removed (0)
Projects added (0)
- e6fd45c [diff] Track usage of Vector / SortedVector from libutils DO NOT MERGE
- 115d568 [diff] libvorbisidec: sanity check index of marker.
- 951acde [diff] IAudioFlinger: fix the missing initialization of variable to ensure no info leak when writing them to Parcel.
- b7903b4 [diff] DO NOT MERGE - IAudioFlinger: always initialize variables to ensure no info leak when writing them to Parcel.
- 114193c [diff] Fix heap data leak vulnerability
- 8977f0e [diff] Fix for security vulnerability in media server DO NOT MERGE
- 7184a34 [diff] DO NOT MERGE Avoid size_t overflow in base64 decoding once again
- 8a9a159 [diff] DO NOT MERGE - IAudioFlinger: clear config before reading it from parcel.
- c38bb44 [diff] DO NOT MERGE - libstagefright: sanity check size before dereferencing pointer in Utils.cpp
- 7e354f5 [diff] Ogg: avoid size_t overflow in base64 decoding
- db514f5 [diff] Zero out return values in audio binder calls
- 2a5c025 [diff] Zero out return values in media binder calls
- 5b29dd5 [diff] Make IEffect command more robust (second try)
- 66eac8b [diff] Fix timedtext parsing
- 218ec63 [diff] IMediaPlayer.cpp: make sure structures are initialized to 0
- f692aa2 [diff] libmedia: clear reply data for IEffect command
- 18f6575 [diff] Fail more gracefully on allocation failure
- 7ff5fab [diff] stagefright: check IMemory::pointer() before using the allocation
- 19d59d1 [diff] DO NOT MERGE: Protect data source access with mutex during disconnect
- e79ea52 [diff] Revert "DO NOT MERGE: Lock drm plugin API calls globally, not per MediaDrm instance"
- 075552b [diff] DO NOT MERGE: Lock drm plugin API calls globally, not per MediaDrm instance
- a6b4837 [diff] DO NOT MERGE - Backport of ag/748165 to klp-dev Security patch level in Settings
- 6868ef1 [diff] [DO NOT MERGE] Bump up the timeout for uncrypt to 900s.
- ee409d3 [diff] Don't mark NetworkRequests restricted when they don't have restricted caps
- 2de275c [diff] Fix NOT_RESTRICTED network capability and enforce it.
- 92451b8 [diff] Revert "[DO NOT MERGE] Bump up the timeout for uncrypt to 900s."
- 67a7582 [diff] Initialize local variables to avoid data leak
- 2beb44c [diff] Initialize local variables to avoid data leak
- 1d714a7 [diff] Fix NOT_RESTRICTED network capability and enforce it.
- 5eb8e5a [diff] DO NOT MERGE - Backport of ag/748147 - Security Patch Level in Settings CL#3/3
- 8e5f498 [diff] Add translations for Security Patch Level.
- 38c06b1 [diff] libutils: Fix integer overflows in VectorImpl.