5.1.1_r9 (LMY48I) to 5.1.1_r14 (LMY48M)
Changes for the Nexus 4, 5, 6 Global, 7 2013 WiFi, 9 (WiFi/LTE), and 10
This page includes changes made to the Android Open Source Project between two
specific releases. It does not include any changes in any proprietary
components included by Google or any hardware manufacturer.
This page was generated by a re-implemented script based on scripts from Funky Android Ltd. In turn, those scripts
were a modified version of this
script written by JBQ.
Please do not copy or link to this content without attributing this site, Funky Android Ltd, and JBQ for the original script.
Projects removed (0)
Projects added (0)
- 5fb1557 [diff] flounder: update prebuilt kernel [DO NOT MERGE]
- e28401b [diff] DO NOT MERGE Prevent integer wrap around for malloc size when creating a SkRegion
- 6fe85f7 [diff] MPEG4Extractor.cpp: handle chunk_size > SIZE_MAX
- 304ef91 [diff] Guard against codecinfo overflow
- a5d9298 [diff] Revert "DO NOT MERGE: Lock drm plugin API calls globally, not per MediaDrm instance"
- d776139 [diff] DO NOT MERGE: Lock drm plugin API calls globally, not per MediaDrm instance
- 8fba7e6 [diff] Prevent insanely long passwords from crashing SystemUI
- 1e72dc7 [diff] DO NOT MERGE: Ensure that unparcelling Region only reads the expected number of bytes
- 4cff1f4 [diff] Check that the parcel contained the expected amount of region data. DO NOT MERGE
- e68cbc3 [diff] Disregard alleged binder entities beyond parcel bounds
- 7dcd0ec [diff] Verify that the native handle was created
- df31d37 [diff] Externally-reported Moderate severity vulnerability in SMS: Apps can bypass the SMS short code notification prompt
- e8c62fb [diff] Prevent integer overflow when allocating native_handle_t